The below terms and conditions apply to all transactions & content on www.finnfur.co.uk. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights. As we may change these terms and conditions at any time you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions each time you place an order. Please ensure that you are familiar with our current terms and conditions before completing the current transaction.
Our Order Contract
You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the moment you submit your order by clicking the 'Confirm Order' button. After submitting an order to us we will give you an order reference number and details of the products you have ordered. Please note that this information is an acknowledgement, not acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when you receive an e-mail to confirm payment has been received. We may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will contact you as soon as we can to let you know. When deciding whether or not to accept your order we or our payment processing partner may use certain information about you, including any received from credit reference and fraud detection agencies. This helps to protect you and us against fraudulent transactions. We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method.
Prices and Payment
All prices and charges on this site are shown in UK pounds sterling. VAT and delivery charges will be calculated at the checkout stage. The total cost of your order is the price of the products you order plus the applicable delivery charge. All costs and discounts will be set out clearly before you submit your order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative. We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate however, occasionally errors can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it. Goods will be dispatched once payment has been processed.
Delivery can be made to an alternate address at which your payment card is registered. This address must be in the United Kingdom. If your address is in an area which is considered rural by our courier there may be an additional charge. More information can by found on our delivery page. Your delivery can quite gladly be delivered to your business address as your consignment needs to be signed for. Normally, standard deliveries will take between 2 and 5 working days and we do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified. However, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore they cannot be guaranteed. Please allow extra time for deliveries to Scottish islands & remote areas. Deliveries will need to be signed for. It is your responsibility to ensure you are home or able to collect the item if the courier was unable to find you at home. If you are not at home and delivery was not possible, we reserve the right the right to apply further delivery charges should you require us to re-send your item. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods. It is your responsibility to input the correct shipping method. You are responsible for getting the order into your property as the couriers are not obliged to lift further than the front door. Some parcels are very heavy & can exceed 30 kilograms. Next Day delivery is not guaranteed against operational reasons. Should there be a vehicle break down or operating restriction & the parcel not delivered this is outside of our control. If fin & Fur has dispatched the consignment withing our time frames are have no control of the onward journey of your parcel. Fin & Fur is unable to refund or recoup any costs from the courier or refund the customer should any delay occur.
Fin & Fur Super Premium range may come directly from the factory & will be delivered via DPD.
Fin & Fur holds no liability of these goods once they have left our premises as the ownership of good passes to our courier or choice of postal service.
We make every effort to keep our delivery charges as low as possible. Our charge depends on the postage option you select & the location of the delivery. Once you have added products to your shopping cart, the appropriate charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
Extended Area Shipping
Some areas throughout the UK are considered as remote areas by our courier and will incur an additional charge to shipping. More information can by found on our delivery page.
Missing, Damaged or Incorrect Orders
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in perfect condition. If you do not receive all your products or in the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
If we fail to deliver the correct product that you have ordered or your purchase arrives damaged or becomes faulty (within 12 months of purchase of the manufactures’ warranty) we will arrange to replace the item or refund you as you prefer. We will not accept returns or offer refunds for any other reason. With this in mind please choose your product carefully and ensure that it is as you require checking important factors such as its size. Please be aware all shipping costs to return an order are at the cost of the consumer. Products maliciously damaged will not be refunded. The cost of delivery will only be refunded for damaged goods & incorrect goods sent.
1. Faulty Goods
All faulty items may be returned within 12 months of purchase providing the product has not been damaged through misuse or "wear & tear" & has a valid manufacture’s guarantee. If your purchase develops a fault please contact us immediately with your order number (this can be found on your invoice below your name and address or in the confirmation email we sent you) and with details of the problem and from where and when the returned parcel can be conveniently collected. We will arrange to replace or refund the faulty product, whichever is your preference. Please be aware whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to secure them and ensure they are available to collect. Please note if the goods are returned outside any warranties or guarantees or are in fact not faulty you may be subject to additional shipping & handling charges.
2. Damaged Goods On Delivery
Please try to check your delivery on receipt. If signing for goods that are damaged please sign as "damaged", or "unchecked" if you're not able to check at the time of delivery. In the unlikely event your order is received damaged please contact us. Please retain the original packaging for returning your order. Ensure you inform us with your order number (this can be found on your invoice below your name and address or in the confirmation email we sent you) and with details of the problem and from where and when the returned parcel can be conveniently collected. We will arrange to replace or refund your order, whichever your preference. Fin & Fur must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order for any claim case to be opened. Please be aware whilst the goods are in your possession it is your responsibility to secure them and ensure they are available to collect.
It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier's delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 3 days of delivery in order for any claim case to be opened.
4. Frozen Goods
Due to the perishable nature of these goods we are unable to ship these products. They are only availible for Click & Collect. If you are to order these goods for delivery they will not be shipped and will be YOUR responsibility to collect. Should you order frozen products & select a shipping option other than Click & Collect and require a refund there could be a refund fee applied.
5. Incorrect Goods
It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 7 days of delivery by contacting us. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
finnfur.co.uk and its suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. Any use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
All of Fin & Fur products that are in stock for delivery within the UK are eligible for a price match. However, the following conditions apply:
- The competitor’s product must be identical to that offered at Fin & Fur (e.g., same size, colour, specification.)
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching
- Delivery costs will be considered when comparing prices and will be based on the assumption the given product alone is being ordered. In other words, Fin & Fur’s delivery cost (where Fin & Fur does not offer free delivery) will be added to the selling price, and the competitor’s delivery cost will be added to its selling price, before the price comparison is completed
- The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised online and verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free”, bulk buying discounts.
- Additional voucher type discounts are accepted, but must be live and visible to all site visitors at the time we conduct the price match. For instance, we will price match against a competitor’s price inclusive of a voucher discount, but only if the voucher is clearly available to all customers at the time we match the price
- We are happy to match Amazon however the product must be sold by Amazon only & not a third party seller. This also excludes 'Fulfilled by Amazon'.
- No other promotional offers or loyalty discounts can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount
- We will price match up until 7 days after purchase. The 7 days will be measured from the time of purchase to the time the price match is requested. As usual, the competitor’s price must be verifiable at the time of the matching. In this post-purchase period, we cannot match our own prices, only those of competitors
- When providing a price match post purchase, we will attempt to provide you an immediate refund of the difference. Most payment methods allow for this, but some do not (e.g., bank transfers). In those cases, we will issue you a discount voucher to be used for a future purchase
- Multiple items may be purchased (or retroactively discounted post purchase to match a competitor price). Quantities must be reasonable for personal use or consumption.
- The competitor’s price must be publicly available to purchase for at least twenty four hours. We are unable to price match ‘flash sale’ competitor promotions available for less than twenty four hours. This is so we can verify a competitor’s price at time of matching.
- We will not retrospectively match Black Friday/Mega Monday flash deals.
- Fin & Fur reserves the right to decline matches against competitor prices which reasonably appear to be in error or against illegitimate or counterfeit stock. We also reserve the right to cease or modify this Price Match policy at any time.