Product Code: 573713
Reward Points: 29
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: £22.49
Price in reward points: 2999
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Medium Dogs (10-20kg)
Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. FRONTLINE Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK's No.1 flea and tick brand*. Used monthly, it helps keep your dog protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
Dog fleas are fast moving and just a few millimetres long. They can be hard to spot and sometimes the first sign can be that your dog is itching or scratching (mainly due to irritation caused by flea bites). There might even be hair loss or black grit in the coat – this could actually be flea dirt (which is often easier to spot than the flea itself). FRONTLINE® Spot On are topical products – meaning they are applied to your dog’s skin. FRONTLINE® is easy to use, so treating your pet is very simple although it’s important to follow the instructions, especially when it comes to which pets to treat and how often.
When it comes to fleas, prevention is better!
Treating your pet promptly is important as each female flea can lay up to 50 eggs a day. Those flea eggs end up in your carpets, bedding and soft furnishings where they hatch, first into larvae, before eventually developing into adult fleas. The longer your pet remains untreated, the more fleas build up in the environment. It can take up to three months to get on top of a flea infestation for this very reason. There is no flea product that can repel fleas but treating your dog regularly with FRONTLINE Spot On ensures that fleas are killed within 24 hours, before they can lay eggs. New ‘hitchhiker’ fleas can be picked up outdoors mainly in the warmer months, or indoors all year round but those will be killed within 24 hours too. It’s important to make sure all the dogs and cats in the household are treated and that they are continuously treated all year round.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR PET
- Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
- Kills biting lice
- Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
TREATING YOUR PET
Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.