Product Code: SUR001
Reward Points: 79
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: £49.99
Price in reward points: 7999
Keep Unwanted Cats Out Of Your Home!
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap identifies cats using their unique identification microchip, unlocking only for your pet and preventing strays and neighbourhood cats from entering your home.
Easy setup, installation & operation
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the outside of the cat flap only
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries are removed
- Low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- Simple one-button programming learns your cat's chip in seconds
- Elegant two-part design enables quick installation in doors, windows and walls
- Fits into the hole left by many existing cat flaps
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries – not included)
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your cat to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags (not included).
Secure entry for your cat(s)
- Robust door and lock keep out unwanted feline visitors
- No need for a collar or tag which can become lost or snagged
- Tunnel design prevents intruder cats from pulling the door open
- Improved 4-way manual lock enables locking to any combination of in/out
- Magnetic latch prevents the door from flapping in the wind
Efficient power consumption
- Battery operated - typical battery life up to 12 months
- Powers up only when your cat puts its head in the tunnel
- Low battery indicator light
Sureflap Cat Flap Dimensions
- Flap opening dimensions - 142mm (W) x 120mm (H) This dimension is the smallest area of the cat flap that your cat will have to enter.
- Door/wall mounting dimensions - 165mm (W) x 171mm (H) The size of hole required to fit your cat flap. Click Here for the Door Installation video
- Glass mounting dimensions - 212mm A circular hole is required to install the cat flap in glass. The optimum hole size is 212mm, but the cat flap can be installed into holes up to 260mm in diameter. Click Here for the Glass Installation video.
- Tunnel depth -70mm Depth of the inside tunnel of the cat flap.
- Exterior frame dimensions - 210mm (W) x 210mm (H) Size of the exterior cat flap frame.